WorkSafeBC released information on Friday, May 15, 2020. Here are the links to the main landing page as well as information for K-12:
If you scroll down to the very bottom if these pages, you will see a “Resources” section and a “more resources” link. There are a number of additional information sheets and posters available here.
- BC Center for Disease Control “COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings” Source
- WorkSafeBC COVID-19 health and safety: Selecting and using masks. Source.
- WorkSafeBC Help prevent the spread of COVID-19: How to use a mask. Source.
- Ministry of Health COVID-19 Public Health Guidance for K-12 School Settings. Source.
- WorkSafeBC OFAA protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic: A guide for employers and occupations first aid attendants. Source.
Advertisement for Services